Anyone age 18 and over with developmental disabilities are invited to take part in an active, self-defense, and fitness virtual event! Each session will include a range of warmups, defense techniques, boxing drills to build valuable physical and life skills.
- Where: Zoom (link will be provided to those who join the program)
- When: Tuesdays, June 15th – August 3, 2021
- Time: 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Who: Adults, 18 and over, with developmental disabilities
- How: Free, but the class size is limited. Preregistration is required by calling Special Populations at (954)-357-8170 or emailing [email protected]
For more information and details click here