FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs / Blankets for your seating area [ chairs will not be provided ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
RESERVED SEATING AREAS for TWO (2), UP to FOUR (3-4) and UP TO EIGHT (5-8) are free of charge and available to secure up to four (4) hours before the performance time. For larger groups, please reserve two or more spaces.
- Walk-up guests are welcomed but spaces are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Performances begin at 6:30 pm. Guests seating may begin as early at 4:30 pm.
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District and produced by rAv Communications in conjunction with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com and www.theLOOPflb.com
Fort Lauderdale 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m Friday Night Sound Waves