This is a hybrid event. Meaning that you will have the option to attend virtually.
There will be a 6-8 speaker lineup covering these topics
1. Wellness Awareness – Speaker: Gayle Damiano – https://www.gayledamiano.com/
2. Legal Technology – Speaker: Roxana de Los Reyes – https://notaryfix.com/
3. Legal Marketing – Speaker: Jeff Kostick – https://flyingchimp.com/ – CLE given
4. Paralegal Entrepreneurship – Dionnie Wynter Pfunde https://www.wynterimmigration.com/start-today
5. Legal Recruitment – Speaker pending
6. Administration Point of View – Speaker: Bianca Moreieras: https://www.biancamoreiras.com/ CLE given
7. A lawyer’s perspective – Speaker: Kristen Corpion, Esq. – https://www.corplaw.us/
8. Cyber Security – Speaker: Michael Goldstein – https://laninfotech.com/ – CLE given
The presented topics will assist you in achieving your legal career goals and in the process not only grow your career but yourself.
There will be Florida CLE(s) offered at this event.
The purpose of this event is to alleviate the gap between legal studies and the practice of law. This event was created by and for legal professionals.
There will be a social hour that will offer you time to network and get to know the guests, speakers, and sponsors. All while enjoying complimentary coffee, water, and appetizers. You will have the option to purchase anything additional at the cafe.
The venue is located in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL in the Las Olas area which is surrounded by hotels, restaurants, and plenty of nightlife if you should choose to extend your stay. We suggest you share ride to the event as parking would be an additional cost.
At the end of the day, we will have a panel discussion where we will discuss the future of the legal industry and where legal professionals will play a role in it. This discussion will go over paraprofessional limited licensing and the future of the paralegal role in the United States.
We chose October 21, 2023, as this is the weekend of National Paralegal Day and we felt it important to celebrate on such a momentous occasion.
With any ticket purchase, you will receive swag and corporate discounts along with the chance to win giveaways at the event.
Do not forget to purchase your Let’s Talk Paralegal Book in advance so that you may get it signed by the author, Eda Rosa, https://www.amazon.com/Lets-Talk-Paralegal-Professionals-Industry/dp/B09GJKMR79!
We look forward to seeing you in Fort Lauderdale or virtually!