Learn to coach yourself so that you can overcome feelings of anxiety, frustration or overwhelming sadness. Experience more calm, clarity and connection on your terms.
This webinar will be taught by Joy Acaso. Joy is an Anxiety Support Coach and Licensed Psychotherapist. She has been a guest in many podcasts, conferences and workshops for her unique approach of combining neuroscience, brain training and trauma-informed techniques. Joy also co-authored the book, “Educators Know What to Do” which became an Amazon Best Seller. She resides in Florida with her husband and two children.
Self-coaching is about regulating (soothing) your own emotions so you can move into a space where you can think clearly. Intense emotions can impact a person’s judgment and ability to make wise choices.
There is no brain switch that takes the height of one’s feelings and automatically makes it all better. But there are specific tools and skill set that can lead you to a healthier ways of expressing your thoughts. This is true emotion regulation.
In this webinar we will:
- Debunk the myths about emotions.
- Understand how emotional distress is actually formed.
- Learn tools to be more responsive rather than reactive.
You’ll walk away knowing how to
- Reclaim your peace even in challenging situations.
- Sustain a positive mindset.
- Navigate your emotional health with ease.
- Create momentum for clarity.
- Re-establish connection with yourself and others in meaningful ways.
**WORKBOOK AND WEBINAR RECORDING ARE INCLUDED**
Joy Acaso is an Anxiety Support Coach, best-selling author, teacher, and speaker. It’s her mission to help reverse the global mental health crisis. She has been featured in many articles and podcast interviews for her unique approach that combines brain health, neuroscience and trauma-healing.