Time: Sunset, Every Friday
Duration – Call For Schedule and exact times
1 Hour and 15 Minutes
Time listed is check-in time.
We will launch approx. 30 minutes after check-in and be on the water for about 45mins.
Take your pick of a kayak or paddle board for our weekly Friday evening sunset tour at Mizell-Johnson State Park. We launch from the Whiskey Creek Hideout paddling through a peaceful mangrove trail and out into the calm waters of the intercostal waterway to watch the final sunset.
- The Whiskey Creek Hideout PADI Dive Resort is an amazing place for all ages to experience the underwater world of John U. Lloyd Beach State Park in Dania, Florida.
- Not far off the beach, there is a beautiful living reef with soft corals and abundant marine life. This is a treasure, and you’ll enjoy being in the warm water while observing the aquatic realm.
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
ENHANCED COMMUNITY SAFETY GUIDELINES
- New cleaning and social distancing procedures
- Required to wear a mask until on you/your party is on the water
- Bring a zip loc bag to keep your mask dry
**We also sell masks and waterproof bags
- Kayak or Paddleboard
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
Read more here: https://whiskeycreekhideout.com/community-safety/
Dania Beach Time: Sunset Sunset Kayak Tour